- Gene Fincher reports on the 9th Annual Perch Pounder.
- Brett French Outdoor editor of the Billings Gazette talks about the recent freezing temperatures that are having unintended effects across the state.
- Dr Damon Popavish describes his Wolf Sighting Map
- Mary Beth Kibler from Kibler Outfitting says Hell Creek is looking good with 11 below temperatures.
- Chancy says the Ice fishing for Kokanee looks good on Bitterroot Lake and Lake Mary Ronan for perch.
- Scott Anderson Mt Fishing Company says Thompson River did well for him on Brown Trout.
- Leonard Roberts Bait and Tackle says the Derby looks great for Ice fishing around Great Falls.
- Pam Swenson Kirkwood Resort Ice Tournament at Hebgin Lake their 1st year in with the National Circuit went great.
- Woodys Lures says there’s snow in the White Sulfer Springs area and Ice fishing is good for those willing to work for it.
- Dave from Don’s says their Coyote Derby is still going on until April 1st, and be careful at crooked creek fish the bay but not the corners.
- Dallas Detner from Hi-line Cleaners says Tiber Dam looks good, mostly walleye and some Northerns. There’s also been some good success spearing in the dike area for Northerns and Walleyes.
- Chancy says the Ice is good up North. Fishing for Kokanee has been good for those on Bitterroot Lake.
- Bob at the Bait Shop in Winnett everyone’s catching fish, but cautions against fishing the Missouri River or the UL Bend he says the ice is weak.
- Bill Brown from Bob Wards Georgetown is doing well for Salmon.
- Angie at Bob Wards says the Missouri is popular this Winter in the Helena area.
- Angie also says with more spring like weather on its way, the Midge hatches should be livening up in the Butte and Bozeman areas.
- Ron Ashiem talks about the new deadlines and requirements for your hunting licenses.
Miss the Show? listen to the entire 2 hours of last weeks show right now!
[soundcloud url="http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/1611524" params="auto_play=false&show_artwork=false&color=207015" width="100%" height="450" iframe="true" /]