Chancy at Snappy’s Reports on North Central and West Montana
Chancy at Snappy’s in Kalispell says warm weather has most the lakes open now.
- Whitefish Lake been fishing pretty good for macks in about 160 ft of water, but nothing on the pike yet.
- Reports that middle Thompson is open but lower Thompson still half froze.
- Koocanusa has been doing well for kokanee, and they same to be a little bit bigger this year.
- The main stem of Flathead River has been doing well.
- Echo Lake been getting a few bass & whitefish in the main lake.
- Smith Lake few guys been out catching pike.
For up-to-date reports stop in at Snappy’s or visit their website www.snappysportsenter.com
Leonard from Townsend Reports the Following:
- Leonard says the river is producing good fish down by Morony Dam for sturgeon.
- Holter is fishing good for trout.
- Willow Creek & Nilan are doing well producing on egg sacks, marshmallows, and night crawlers.
- There’s been no report on Bynum.
- Crank bait on Lake Francis.
- Tiber Dam is doing well with minnows on northerns and some walleye.
- Fresno doing well with jigs and dead minos.
If you have any questions for Leonard call 406-454-1877