Do you think Stand Up Paddle Fishing is on the rise? We sure do! If you are willing to take up the challenge and surf Montana’s rivers while slaying the fish, well there is plenty of gear innovations aiding you in your endeavor. The diversity of paddle boards is what we think is essential to its continuing success. Yoga? yup! Surf? yup! Relax? yup! Intense core workout? I think so! Montana Fishing? Absolutely!
So we know it is possible, but now is the time companies are making it more efficient and easier to do so. Montanans are crafty and have been strapping on milk crates and coming up with other ways to strap gear on. Well, stand up paddle board fishing accessories are out there and is most likely the next purchase any Montana SUP anglers should consider.
Here are some great examples
- basket to latch on to front of board.
- rod holders while you need to paddle.
- convenient spot to put paddle when you want to fish.
- rod holder allowing you to troll off to the side while fishing.
- plenty of pockets
- peel and stick anchors available if your board does not have an integrated tie down system
- light easy to pack up and take up no space at all while traveling
- storage tray for fishing
- waste belt to hold a rod for trolling and to keep your paddle handy
- secured with stick on clips and cargo net designed to hold your gear even if you tip over
Ready to Purchase a Board?