Quick and Easy Fish Tacos Recipe
Fast Fish Tacos
Here is a great fish recipe that only has five ingredients and takes only fifteen minutes!
What You Need:
- 1 pound of fish fillets cut into two-inch pieces (white fish is recommended)
- olive oil, salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup and 2 tablespoons fresh salsa
- 12 corn or flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cabbage
What You Do:
- Heat broiler, with rack in highest position.
- Place fish on rimmed baking sheet; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Broil until fish is lightly browned on top, 5-10 minutes, until flesh is opaque throughout.
- Meanwhile in a small bowl, mix sour cream with 2 tablespoons fresh salsa.
- Divide fish evenly among tortillas and top with shredded cabbage, sour cream and fresh salsa.