Venison Chip Dip – Game Day Snack
What better to join two very important lifestyles than football and hunting. It is about that time to take that freshly killed venison and get it into chip dip form for the game.
What You Need
- One pound ground venison
- ¾ cup chopped onion
- ¾ cup chopped green pepper
- two tablespoons canola oil
- one pound cubed cheese (Velveeta is recommended)
- one can chili with no beans
- one bottle chili sauce
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips of your choice
What You Do
Cook the venison over medium heat in a large skillet with the onions, green pepper in oil until the meat is cooked throughout (not pink). Drain the juice.
Dump everything else in, cook and stir until the cheese is looking nice and gooey.
Sprinkle with some cheddar cheese and any left over pepper and onion for the presentation. Serve with your favorite chips and DIG IN!