(photo courtesy of fisheyeguyphotography.com)
Friday 4/26/13 – Lakeside Motel & Resort – Trout Creek, Montana
6:00 pm until 7:00 pm sign up for Fishing Derby
7:00 pm drawing for contestants ( MTFWP allows only 30 participants / 15 teams), $40 per team. FWP only allows $500 prizes. 1st place $250// 2nd place $100// 3rd place $50// Big fish $100 (Any remaining money to charity)
Mandatory rules meeting for competitors at 7:00 pm be sure to sign release form to be able to compete
Saturday 4/27/13 Flat Iron boat ramp
Boats in water ready to go by blast off at 8:00am
Fishing ends 2:00pm
- Method of 2 fish per team can cull up to 2:00 pm. (All fish to be released)
- Measure 1 or 2 fish length, can cull and measure through out the day
- Best two fish measurement per team will determine winner.
- Measuring will be at the Flat Iron Boat Launch area not to interfere with the other boaters
- $40.00 per team with 15 boat max per tournament.
6:00 pm. Lakeside Motel & Resort
Awards to winners
Pig roast/BBQ, Raffles, silent auction, giveaways
All proceeds go to the Sander’s County Sheriff Relief Fund
Items include: RUGER 10/22, FISHING ROD AND REEL COMBOS, GUIDED FISHING TRIP (WITH PROFESSIONAL FISHERMAN DALE GILBERT) numerous other great prizes.
(Schedule by Paul Rossignol)