Montana Trappers Association 2013 Sweepstakes Drawing to Take Place 9.7.13
Looking for something to do on September 7th, if you’re not going to be out on opening day of Montana’s general big game archery season? Well, you can always head to Lewistown for the drawing of the Montana Trappers Association 2013 Sweepstakes at the MTA Rendezvous! You still have time to purchase your tickets to win any of the following items:
- Honda Recon ATV 4-wheeler (Donated by Lewiston Honda, MTA)
- Beaver Fur Jacket (Donated by Paparazzi Fur & Leather, William “Bill” Boehme, MTA)
- Moose Antler Carving (Donated and Carved by Keven Heinle)
- Ruger 10/22 .22 cal Rifle (Donated by Deer Lodge Ace Hardware, Spark & Arc Welding)
- Heritage Rough Rider Combo .22 cal/.22 mag Pistol (Donated by Jim and Fran Buell)
- Ruana Drop Point Skinner (Donated by Ruana Knife Works, Wet & Wild, LLC)
- Fox Pro Wildfire 2 Predator Call w/ Remote (Donated by Josh Lodge-NAFA, MTA)
- Damascus Skinner Knife/Elk Antler Handle (Donated by Jerome Wein, John Wilson, Guy Kempthorne, Burt Wustner)
- Mossberg .22 cal LR Auto Rifle w/ Scope (Donated by Barnes Auction Service, Trader Brothers, MTA)
- Savage HMR 17 cal w/ Accu-Trigger and Scope (Donated by Trader Brothers, District 5 & & MTA)
Tickets are $1.00 each, six for $5.00 and 14 for $10.00. If you can’t make it to Lewistown for the drawing, don’t worry, your name can still be drawn, as you need not be present to win! Prize delivery remains the responsibility of the winner.
For more information on purchasing tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit www.montanatrappers.org for more information. A portion of the proceeds will fund two $500 scholarships.
(Cover photo: sharnymclarny.blogspot.com)