OnXmaps is happy to announce a Grand Re-Opening Week for our new building Monday, October 21st through Friday, October 25th. During this week, we will have special free items for our walk in customers and they can also get a free hat and t-shirt with any purchase or a $10 dollar donation (while supplies last). During our Re-Opening week, 100% of proceeds from walk-in sales will be donated to CodeMontana.org to support their efforts.
OnXmaps will also be hosting a Grand Re-Opening Party on Tuesday October 22nd from 5-8pm at our newly remodeled building located at 1925 Brooks St. in Missoula, MT. This event is open to the public and will include food, drinks, prizes, raffles (all raffle proceeds will go to Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation), guest appearances, conservation groups, and tours of our new facilities. Details below:
- Snacks, light apps, and drinks will be provided (while quantities last)
- Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation will be selling raffle tickets for their statewide raffle. In addition to the RMEF statewide raffle, all tickets sold that night will also be entered into a special drawing for a Golden Map Chip from onXmaps, guns, optics, GPS units, Sitka gear, etc. (winner must be present at onXmaps raffle to claim prize)
- The Boone and Crockett Club will be setting up a Scoring Table, bring in your trophy to get it scored for free or come in for lessons on scoring different species
- Elk calling demonstration by 3-time RMEF World Champion elk caller Rockie Jacobsen, owner of Bugling Bull Game Calls
- A duck calling seminar will be presented by Ducks Unlimited and Jason Baker from Corvallis, MT
- Visit with Montana TV personalities Randy Newberg from Fresh Tracks TV, Jason Matzinger from Into High Country TV, and Jana Waller from Skull Bound TV
- Meet the Captain and Angela Montana of the Montana Outdoor Radio Show
- Conservation groups such as Ducks Unlimited, Montana Bowhunters Association, Mule Deer Foundation, Pheasants Forever, University of Montana Wildlife Biology Department, and Montana Backcountry Hunters and Anglers will be present to hand out info and answer questions
- Family-friendly activities! (Feel free to bring your kids along with you)
- Prizes! (while supplies last)
Parking will be limited at the onXmaps building. We recommend parking across Brooks St. at the Holiday Village Shopping Center. An outdoor tent will be setup in the onXmaps parking lot but please plan accordingly for the weather as some events will be outside.
(Post via huntingGPSmaps.com)