One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
AIS watercraft inspections stations reduce hours
Montana Pond Fishing [VIDEO]
2019 Fall Mack Days begins September 20th-Enter Now-last reminder
Three hunters survive two separate grizzly attacks
By Moosetrack Megan
Captain Goes Salmon Solo on Fort Peck
“Getting Grizzlies Gone from Grain” with MTFWP
Volunteers Sought to Host at Popular Gordon Reese Cabin
Rains close some trails in Swan Valley
State parks board to meet
Missouri Breaks Bull Elk Down!
Field Day Courses Added for Online Hunter Education Students
2019 Fall Mack Days Update!
Catching fish in record time! [VIDEO]
Missouri River Fishing Report by The River’s Edge 9.15.19
Congratulations, Mark O’Day!
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 9.16.19
By Montana Grant
BE A SWITCH HITTER!!!
RECAP: Col. Smoothbore Recollects the Constitution and What it Means Today
Montana Outdoor Heritage Project wants your opinions
Bring on Fall – Listen to Last Weeks Show 9/14/19
By Kamp Cook
Montana Hunting and Fishing Reports for 9/14/19
A FEW MORE REASONS…