One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
Sperry Chalet Public Presentation and Open House Planned
By Moosetrack Megan
Snowshoe Hiking Adventure, February 23
Huge Montana Elk Herd [VIDEO]
Annual Great Rockies Sportshow Brings the Great Outdoors to Bozeman
20th Anniversary MORS Guaranteed Lures in Bozeman GRSS!
Central to Eastern Montana Fishing Report 2.21.18
FWP To Start Elk Brucellosis Surveillance Operation in Western Montana
By Jackalope Jordan
Leaping Elk Crashes Research Helicopter in Utah
Upper Salmon River Weekly Steelhead Report 2.19.18
Glasgow deemed “Middle of Nowhere”
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 2.20.18
Two New Fishing Access Sites Approved
Outfitter Will Plead Guilty to Illegal Mountain Lion Hunts
The Montana Pikemaster!
Midwest Fishing Going Well for These Anglers!
Sperry Chalet ruins still standing in winter
Ice Chips (by Montana Grant)
Catching and Releasing Bluegills through the Ice!
MO Youth Baseball Team Controversy with AR-15 Raffle
Remington to File for Bankruptcy
Montana Ski Resort Map for the 2nd Round of Winter
Montana Wolf Harvest Update as of 2.18.18
More than 7,000 Acres Near Whitefish Conserved Through Public-Private Partnership
By Toby Trigger
How to Build a Snow Cave Fast [Video]