One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
FLY FISHING CAN BE EASY !!!
By Montana Grant
KILLIN GRILLIN #2
Dream On (with Colonel Smoothbore)
Bacon Wild Turkey Bites? Yes, Please!
Fishing Report for the Madison River by The Tackle Shop in Ennis 5.22.19
“Transitions” by Austin Stowell [VIDEO]
FWP offers free water recreation safety workshop in Bozeman
Tourism to Yellowstone creates $647.1 million in economic benefits; Report shows visitor spending supports 7,089 jobs in local economy
By Moosetrack Megan
National Park Service Awards Contract for Second Phase of Sperry Chalet Construction at Glacier National Park
Montana State Parks & Recreation Board to Deliberate on Hell Creek Appeal
Sip a Sparkling Spinner and Listen to Fishing Talk!
Great Falls Kids Fishing Day June 8
Lewistown Kids Fishing Day June 1
Crow Tribe hunting case not over (by Brett French)
NAMING A DOG !!!
FIRED TOO OFTEN !!!
Central to Eastern MT Fishing Report 5.22.19
Location in Plains donated to CSKT AIS Program to run an inspection station
Woman Struck Boyfriend with Kitchen Pot for Fishing Too Much…
Missouri River Fishing Report by CrossCurrents Fly Shop 5.21.19
10 “Curious Coyote Facts” You May Not Have Known
Osprey parents protect eggs from black bear