One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
Nice Lope Taken North of Laurel!
September visitation increases in Yellowstone
By Moosetrack Megan
Nothing is “overcast”about today except for a drink–Tune into Hunters’ Breakfast!
Updated Hunters’ Checklist from the Captain
2018 Captain’s Updated and Revised Vehicle Checklist
Huge Idaho Buck Taken!
Grizzly Bear Captured in Garage Near Valier (via GFT)
How do you count mountain lions? (by Brett French)
Central to Eastern Montana Fishing Report 10.17.18
LOPE A YOTE!!!
By Montana Grant
New Tool Available on MyFWP Portal
Donate a hunting license to disabled veterans armed forces members
Hunters can donate game meat through Hunters Against Hunger program
The Mighty Mo’ Fishing Report by Headhunters Fly Shop 10.16.18
R7: 2018 Southeast Montana Big Game Hunting Forecast
NW Montana Fishing Report by Mike Howe 10.16.18
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 10.15.18
A Fabulous Birthday Present for Britt Mayer!
A Hunting and Fishing Family Affair!
2018 Fall Mack Days – Week Four Update
Bobcat photographed chilling on Bridge in Sandpoint
Upper Salmon River Steelhead Fishing Report 10.15.18
October Fishing Tips on the Madison by Trout Stalkers in Ennis 10.15.18