One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
WIRE TRAPS !!!
By Montana Grant
Central to Eastern Montana Fishing Report 2.20.19
2019 Deer/Elk/Antelope Regulations available on FWP website
Mountain lion hunting to close in HD’s 210 & 331
What a MONSTER this deadhead is!
Two Shows In One. The Great Rockies Sportshow Teams Up With the Spring Boat Show in Helena
Crooked Creek Fishing Report 2.18.19
R6: Two Bull Elk Shot in Blaine Co., Wardens Seeking Information
The Largest RV & Boat Show in MT & the Region Feb. 20th-24th at MetraPark in Billings!
Final weekend to buy 2019 Guaranteed Lures in Helena!!
Upper Salmon Steelhead Fishing Report 2.19.19
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 2.19.19
Western Montana Sharp-tailed Grouse Reintroduction Draft Environmental Assessment Open to Public Comment
This Guy Can Stalk! [VIDEO]
This is a sight nobody wants to see!
NASA grant to help Montana AIS problems
By Moosetrack Megan
Cool Cutthroat Spawning Action [VIDEO]
BREAD PUDDING !!!
HOT STUFF !!!
Load’em Up! (with Colonel Smoothbore)
Presidential Points – Listen to Last Weeks Show 2/16/19
By Kamp Cook
Montana Hunting and Fishing Report 2/16/19
ICE TIPS #12