One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
LEAD THE WAY!!!
By Montana Grant
Youth Deer Hunting Success and Winter Weather – Listen to Last Weeks Show 10/17/20
By Kamp Cook
Montana Hunting and Fishing Reports 10/17/20
Beauty Buck For Scott
CARCASS DISPOSAL CRITICAL!!!
12 Year-old Bags a Very Nice Muley
Another Young Hunter Bags a Very Nice Buck
Flathead National Forest seeks input on winter recreation events and guiding services
By Moosetrack Megan
13 year old Montana Archery Hunter Gets First Bull
Firefighters prepare for fall prescribed burning on the Lolo National Forest
Yellowstone seeks comments on winter use adaptive management adjustments
DOJ CHARGES MORE THAN 14,200 DEFENDANTS WITH FIREARMS-RELATED CRIMES IN FY20
Frozen Moose forest management project planning nears completion
Wow – What a First Deer
Attention sportsmen! Join the Captain and crew for Hunters’ Breakfast
Elk antler pulled from cow [VIDEO]
Brett French presents: Hunters welcome in Eastern Montana, despite COVID-19 spike
Yellowstone releases trumpeter swans to restore population
Kokanee Salmon Spawn at Georgetown Lake
BRIDGER FOOTHILL FIRE CONTAINED!!!
Central to Eastern Montana Fishing Report 10.14.20
Montana National Guard to Conduct Purple Heart Hunt on Fort Harrison