International Fly Fishing Fair This Weekend in Livingston!
If you don’t already eat, sleep, and breathe fly fishing, this weekend is your opportunity to soak in enough of the sport to get you well on your way. International Fly Fishing Fair is this weekend in Livingston, Montana, and organizers of the event are promising a packed schedule of pure fly fisherman’s paradise! The fair will be held at Park High School, 102 View Vista Drive.
Show Hall open August 7-9 from 9am to 5pm each day
Day passes: $10, Kids 15 and under free with an adult
Or register in advance for: workshops, meals, events – includes entry into the show hall Aug 7, 8 and 9
- Auction and Raffles: every year we have a great selection of fishing and non-fishing items in our silent auctions and raffles going on Thursday-Saturday, and the live auction Friday Night. Go to this page to learn more!
- Book Signing: Come see your favorite fly fishing author and have your book signed.
- Casting: Workshops, Demonstrations, Rendezvous, and games all about casting. Go to this page to view the different casting activities going on.
- Conservation: Conservation is a big part of why we exist as an organization, stop by the IFFF Conservation Booth to get information about what we are doing in conservation activities across the country.
- Fly Tying Demonstrations: Two shifts at each table every day for three days…that is how many demonstrations will take place, that’s right, over 120 demonstrations!
- Free Programs: Free with your entry to the Fair, come and see unique hourly presentations that include fly fishing destinations, conservation topics, to fishing specific types of water, and flies to use.
- Meals and Special Events: From the Tuesday free reception to our closing barbeque there are several opportunities to join us for food and fun!
- Youth Activities: Educating our youth about fly fishing instills a fun, family oriented activity to enjoy for years to come. Check the schedules for youth activities.
- Women’s Program: This is for women only, a one and a half to two day experience you won’t forget!
For more information go to http://fedflyfishers.org.