MORS Weekly Wrap Up
Another beautiful week in the Montana outdoors this fall! Thanks for taking the time to catch up with all our best stories and fishing conditions in this MORS Weekly Wrap Up!
If you have been keeping up with Montana Outdoor Radio Show, you probably know the Cap is out hunting and we have exclusive Burk Ranch Outfitter Hunting Camp Photos to share with you right here. Any women looking to get into bow hunting, be sure to check out our Bow Hunting Tips For Women here. Perhaps fishing is what you prefer to be doing in this beautiful fall weather, if so be sure to check out our past post on How to Tie the Best Fishing Knot…here. And be careful getting to your outdoor destination, we have pictures of what it looks like when a Little Car vs Big Moose…here!
Here are the September 20th Summaries
- Bill from Rock Creek Marina says the Ft Peck been a little slow, but he’s headed out there today.
- Bill Brown at Bob Wards says its time to start scouting out the big game for area rifle and archery hunters. Fishing in the Bitterroot is doing really well.
- Brett French Outdoor editor of the Billings Gazette discusses this week’s post, has some accolades for Montana hunters, and says there’s been success on Tongue River Reservoir.
- Chancy at Snappy’s says snagging season is going on and there’s been success on Graves Creek, but check the regulations.
- Charlie from Don’s in Lewistown says area ponds are doing well as well as Spring Creek
- John Harris from Lakeside Resort in Trout Creek says the area elk are starting to move in the area and area hunters are really enjoying it.
- Mary Beth Kibler of Kibler Outfitting says the weather is starting to clear up in the Ft Peck area and it looks to be good out there. To book a Summer fishing trip call Kibler Outfitting at 406-557-2503.
- Rob from Ronan Sports and Western says there is some good fishing on the lower river for bass.
- Ron Aashiem says weekend 27th & 28th for the youth only water fowl and pheasant hunting. To get more information go online to www.fwp.mt.gov.
- Ryan from Bob Wards says in Bozeman the The Lower Madison stick with nymphs in the coolest times. In Butte, the Big Hole has been producing. In Helena Canyon Ferry Lake is doing well by the Dam and Cemetery Island.
- Shelby from Rocky Mountain Supply in Dillon says area hunters are seeing good activity, and area fisherman are seeing great success from the shore.
Congratulations to trivia winners Ken Oberndorfer of Kalispell and Bob Nelson of Big Sandy! Keep listening for your chance to win just like Laurie Dunagan of Missoula who won a Montana Club gift card!