Everybody has their own ways of doing things, and there are hacks for everything these days that most of us have seen. Here are five fishing hacks we found on survivallife.com that are definitely worth checking out and cost next to nothing:
1. Vacuum-seal your first-aid kit and anything else you would like to keep water proof–just in case! Simple and totally effective.
2. Earplugs make great bobbers if you’re in a pinch.
3. If you drink wine, save the corks! You can use the cork to help keep your sunglasses and other personal items afloat if something happens and then end up in the water.
4. Put a nail in the end of your artificial worm lure to give it more movement in the water to attract the big bass…
5. Use a wet wipes container and an ice pack for a mini-bait box. It is super portable and easy to access.
Golden Eagle Release in Slo-Mo [VIDEO]
Youth Waterfowl and Pheasant Weekend approaches
Youth Deer Only Hunt at Fall Break
Try a Doll Fly while listening to Hunters’ Breakfast!
Indian Fort FAS Closure
Outdoor Report by Neal Cote with Bob Ward’s Sports & Outdoors 9.19.19
Central to Eastern MT Fishing Report 9.16.19
NW Montana Fishing Report by Snappy’s Sport Senter 9.16.19
By Montana Grant
Canoeing Yellowstone Lake, a remote waterway (by Brett French)
Montana cats find watering hole [VIDEO]
Alligator Spotted with Knife in its Head
Vandals Spray Paint Fish, Wildlife and Parks Region 4 Sites
Why Do We Hunt? [VIDEO]
Two FWP employees win Governor’s Award for Excellence in Perfomance
AIS watercraft inspections stations reduce hours
Montana Pond Fishing [VIDEO]
2019 Fall Mack Days begins September 20th-Enter Now-last reminder
Three hunters survive two separate grizzly attacks
By Moosetrack Megan
Captain Goes Salmon Solo on Fort Peck
“Getting Grizzlies Gone from Grain” with MTFWP
Volunteers Sought to Host at Popular Gordon Reese Cabin
Rains close some trails in Swan Valley