Everybody has their own ways of doing things, and there are hacks for everything these days that most of us have seen. Here are five fishing hacks we found on survivallife.com that are definitely worth checking out and cost next to nothing:
1. Vacuum-seal your first-aid kit and anything else you would like to keep water proof–just in case! Simple and totally effective.
2. Earplugs make great bobbers if you’re in a pinch.
3. If you drink wine, save the corks! You can use the cork to help keep your sunglasses and other personal items afloat if something happens and then end up in the water.
4. Put a nail in the end of your artificial worm lure to give it more movement in the water to attract the big bass…
5. Use a wet wipes container and an ice pack for a mini-bait box. It is super portable and easy to access.
BAKED APPLE TIME!!!
By Montana Grant
MADISON STILL FULL!!
Small Fishing on Fort Peck is Good
Nelson Reservoir has some BIG crappies
Fall fishing is best!
All mountain lion hunting to close in HD’s 321, 332 & 334
Flathead National Forest announces new Avalanche Center Director
By Moosetrack Megan
Watch out for hazard trees
Brett French presents: Wounded grizzly still wandering Taylor Fork
Get everything hunting and fishing on Hunters’ Breakfast TODAY!
SUPER simple elk meatball recipe
Central to Eastern Montana Fishing Report 9.23.20
Montana Permit Information
Low flows trigger fishing closure on portion of Big Hole River
Gallatin River to close temporarily near Nixon Bridge
Mountain lion encounter [VIDEO]
Missoula hunter bags bull elk
Rutting buck interrupts coyote hunt [VIDEO]
NW Montana Fishing Report by Snappy’s Sport Senter 9.21.20
Fish consumption advisory issued for Piedmont Pond
Youth Waterfowl and Pheasant Weekend approaches
FWP looking for info on black bear killed and dumped in Bitterroot