Everybody has their own ways of doing things, and there are hacks for everything these days that most of us have seen. Here are five fishing hacks we found on survivallife.com that are definitely worth checking out and cost next to nothing:
1. Vacuum-seal your first-aid kit and anything else you would like to keep water proof–just in case! Simple and totally effective.
2. Earplugs make great bobbers if you’re in a pinch.
3. If you drink wine, save the corks! You can use the cork to help keep your sunglasses and other personal items afloat if something happens and then end up in the water.
4. Put a nail in the end of your artificial worm lure to give it more movement in the water to attract the big bass…
5. Use a wet wipes container and an ice pack for a mini-bait box. It is super portable and easy to access.
Spring hike at Wayfarers
By Moosetrack Megan
Yellowstone Visitation on Memorial Day Weekend 2020
The “perfect” squirrel-proof bird feeder–wow [VIDEO]
Nice Fort Peck Walleye!
Voyager’s Rest FAS traffic restricted because of flooding
Grizzly bear attacks mountain biker near Spanish Peaks
Orphaned grizzly cubs going to Bearizona Wildlife Park
New AIS rules for nonresident boaters and anglers
Nonresident hunters have until July 7 to sign up for Alternate’s List
What a day for watercraft inspectors in eastern Montana!
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 5.26.20
Would you consider this anti-fishing harassment? [VIDEO]
Fort Peck Fishing with the Captain
FWP seeks public’s help identifying CWD-symptomatic animals
Never Miss MORS again!
Bobcat LONG Jump! [VIDEO]
Got Fireworks? How about a world record firework? [VIDEO]
A Memorial Day Poem by Frederick W. Emerson
By Montana Grant
PIP PIP HOORAY!!!
“Fun and Sober Remembrance” with Colonel Smoothbore
FWP searching for info in poaching of bull elk