Help wildlife, become a Flathead sharecropper
By Moosetrack Megan

Posted: January 31, 2016

Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks (FWP) is requesting proposals from qualified applicants for an agricultural lease of 174 acres at the North Shore Wildlife Management Area on the north shore of Flathead lake, Kalispell (T27N; R20W, E1/2 of Section 21). The lease will be for a single growing season ending September 15, 2016. The lessee will cultivate, plant, and harvest agricultural crops keeping up to 85% of crops for his/her own possession and use. The remaining 15% will be left standing in the field for wildlife as lease payment to FWP. Required qualifications, including factors to be used to evaluate the respondents and a description of the services to be provided by the selected producer, can be obtained by contacting:

Franz Ingelfinger
Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks
490 N. Meridian Road
Kalispell, MT 59901