Love birdwatching? Now you can do it from the comfort of your couch, thanks to Snappy’s Sport Center in Kalispell.
The message from management is as follows:
“Founded in 1947, Snappy’s continues to look for better ways to serve our terrific community – those meaningful to our many friends and customers, and ideally fun and memorable as well. After thinking on this for some time, and working on it for over a year, we have a new one that we think you’ll love. Now live on our web site, you’ll enjoy a beautiful osprey platform and camera, and now it appears with a young mating pair. At least it seems, there is some serious romance going on. So please join us on our web site. PLUS, you’ll enjoy many really fun things to come, such as:
- Watching as they build and complete their nest.
- Observing their diving on our beautiful fishing ponds below – much like a missile hitting the water.
- Helping us to name the osprey – first the parents and – hopefully soon to come – the chicks.
- Helping us to name the chicks.
- Observing their behavior generally, and particularly the feeding of the chicks.
We are quite delighted that this project is taking shape. It is for YOU to enjoy, our friends and customers – all of our fine Western Montana community.
All the best,
B. J. Lupton”
Go here to check out the chicks!