The Great Rockies Sport Show in Billings starts this Friday at noon and runs through Sunday at the Metra. The Captain will be there along with Berny and Doug Stewart as they fill a 50 foot booth full of bargains!
- Buy Super Brad cut baits for as little as $4.50 for a full hook and line set up.
- Learn how to catch chinook salmon on Fort Peck with Brads Bait!
- Check out their best knife selection ever. With prices as low as $5 for a quality knife!
- $12 regular price Woolrich socks are as low as $4 a pair!
- The worlds toughest water bottle is back and you can buy 2 for $7!
- Check out their $5 bucket with values up to $15!
- Check out the new Greatlite bat flashlights they are priced to sell at$19.99 normally $36 on EBAY!
- Get your free 2017 hunting dates card!
Listen to the Saturday morning show live from 6-8am with Special guests Trevor Johnson from Kits tackle, Dustin Bretz from Bretz RV and Marine and Brett French the Outdoor Editor from The Billings Gazette! Tune in through our statewide radio network (CLICK HERE), or listen on line right here on montanaoutdoor.com!
We will still have trivia with Downrigger Dale as well as reports from throughout Montana from the Command Center! See you this weekend!