March 27, 2017 – Three days of summer fun …. in March? That’s what’s happening at the Brick Breeden Fieldhouse in Bozeman. The Great Rockies Sportshow, presented by Montana Toyota dealers, returns to Bozeman with more fun and adventure than ever before. The annual three-day event is a large presentation of fishing, hunting, boats, RVs, travel and outdoor products. Not only can visitors buy outdoor-related products they can also book their next vacation to Alaska/Canada/Africa/Mexico/Rocky Mountain West or buy a new boat or RV.
Learning is a fun part of the show and seminars are going on all day long. LOTS of seminars including,
– Ice Out Fishing In Montana by Father/Son duo Kit & Trevor Johnson of Kit’s Tackle, – – Cooking with Freeze Dried Foods with Amber Heatth of Thrive Life,
– The Art of Cooking Venison by Chef Albert Wutsch,
– 20 Tips for Better Outdoor Photos, with Arnie Gidlow,
– How Weather Fronts Influence the Vocals of the Rut – Dan Kloer,
– Fly Fishing the Big Three: BWO, Trico’s & PMDs with Arnie Gidlow
The Fly Tying Theater is hosted by Arnie Gidlow of Missouri Riverside Outfitters & Lodge and basic fly tying seminars will focus on”Tying with Hair” showing a variety of techniques and “Tying with Parachutes
Highlighting the weekend’s entertainment is The Great Bear Show featuring live shows all weekend. Get up close and personal with the bears!
KIDS TROUT POND provides kids 12 and under with the opportunity to catch and release live trout.
Montana Raptor Recovery Center will be at the show with an educational display of live raptors on Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-3:00.
Montana Toyota Dealers are a sponsor of the show and will be giving away $50 gift cards all weekend long during as part of the Great Toyota Gear Giveaway. Register at the Montana Toyota Dealers exhibit for your chance to win $50 worth of outdoor gear from one of Bozeman’s local sporting good stores.
Seminar times can be found online at http://www.GreatRockiesShow.com
March 31-April 2, 2017
Friday 5:00 – 9:00
Saturday 10:00 – 6:00
Sunday 10:00 – 4:00
Brick Breeden Fieldhouse
1 Bobcat Circle
Bozeman, MT 59717
Admission $6.00. Juniors 6-16 $3, Children 5 & under admitted FREE.
What to See & Do:
– Book your next vacation to Alaska, Canada, Africa, Mexico or the Western U.S.!
– Buy a new BOAT or RV
– Gemstone & Fossil Mine. Mine for gems and fossils and keep what you find!
– Alaska Fishing Vacations
– NEW! Outdoor Writer’s Association National Photo Contest Winning Entries Exhibit
– Kids Trout Pond
– Wall of Fish
– Fishing & Hunting Seminars
– Kids Corner – sponsored by Montana Trappers Association
Plus a world of Outdoor Products and Services available such as:
*Hunting and fishing guides and outfitters
* and so much more…