Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks announces the annual fishing regulation photo and kids’ art contest. Winners will see their work on the front and back cover of the 2021 fishing regulation booklets.
- Photo must be vertical (portrait) mode, or suitable for tight vertical cropping to fit the available space on the regs cover.
- Photo must be a minimum resolution and size of 6 inches tall at 300 pixels-per-inch.
- FWP will feature your name on the front cover as credit. Please specify how you would like to be credited.
- Please include a short description of the photo, so we can provide some caption information.
- Ownership of the photo is retained by the photographer, who may use his/her image for other purposes.
- Please do not send photos of fish that have been mounted.
- Kids 12 and younger are invited to submit a colored drawing of a fish that lives in Montana.
Please send in your best photo and drawing today! Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline is Oct. 16.
Winners will receive their photo on the cover, a subscription to Montana Outdoors Magazine and a Montana Outdoors t-shirt.