One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
Upper Salmon River Weekly Steelhead Report (4/12/2021)
Sixth Mussel Boat Intercepted at Anaconda Station
Walleye Spawn Update IV, April 10th, 2021
Ice conditions still exist on popular Spring Lakes
Montana Fish Species Distribution Map
Yellowstone-area grizzly bear deaths up from 2019
Two New Awards for Walleyes Unlimited Fort Peck Championship Series
Woman injured in Virginia City moose encounter
By Moosetrack Megan
2021 Spring Mack Days – Week 4 Update
Select Yellowstone National Park roads and services open April 16
Pictograph Cave State Park reopens to public
Venison Corn Dogs for Everybody!
Yellowstone River Report 4/10/2021
By Montana Grant
BEAR SPRAY 101!!!
Spring Turkey Opener 2021 – Listen to Last Weeks Show 4/10/21
By Kamp Cook
Montana Fishing Reports for 4/10/21
FWP sites in Carter, Richland, Wibaux counties enter Stage 1 fire restrictions
FWP announces change to walleye regulation in section of Missouri River, Canyon Ferry and Hauser reservoirs
DPHHS Confirms First Hantavirus Case for 2021
Why is Crooked Creek Marina Boat Ramp tough to launch a boat?
Big Hole River Fishing Report 4.8.21