One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
Join us for Hunters’ Breakfast live from Paradise Falls this morning!
Wolf Snaring Classes in Montana
By Montana Grant
BACK STRAP BABY…
Brett French reports: Elk management in Montana, a debate over wildlife wealth
Salmon Snagging on Fort Peck
Ben’s 2021 MT Archery Bull Elk
Central to Eastern MT Fishing Report 10.13.21
Yellowstone visitation statistics for September 2021; Park exceeds 2016 year-to-date visits
By Moosetrack Megan
Going-to-the-Sun Road Closes Early for Season
Hunters kill grizzly bear in self-defense encounter
Two grizzly bears trapped, euthanized on Carbon County
How hunting the X ruins your season (by Neal Cote)
Number of antelope hunters, harvest down from 2019
Teriyaki Glazed Wild Goose – a Flavor You Can’t Beak
EHD found in several areas in eastern Montana
Record high misuse of Canyon Ferry public lands, campgrounds
Madison River Fishing Report by Madison River Outfitters 10.12.21
Upper Salmon River Steelhead Fishing Report 10.12.21
2021 Fall Mack Days – Week 4 Update
Helena Area Reservoirs Fishing Report 10.12.21
A Fort Peck elk hunt to remember
This antelope is unique in more ways than its horns