One thing I know to be certain is that leftovers are one of the best parts of Thanksgiving dinner! So, instead of warming up what you already ate, try these following recipes by thekitchn.com. Get crazy, and even try breakfast for dinner!
1. Leftover Breakfast Biscuits – How Sweet It Is. Biscuits topped with leftover mashed potatoes, gravy, turkey, and a runny egg.
2. Turkey Holiday Hash – Boulder Locavore. Leftover turkey and stuffing go into a fresh and hot breakfast skillet.
3. Orange Cranberry Parfait – Sweet Remedy. So easy! Cranberry sauce, yogurt, some crumbled rice cake. Done.
4. Customizable Breakfast Bread Bowls – Perfecting the Pairing. Bread bowls stuffed with leftovers and baked.
5. Sweet Potato and Cornbread Hash with Veggie Sausage Gravy – The Kitchn. A vegetarian hash made with leftover stuffing and fried up in a pan.
Mid January Fishing Report from Headhunters Fly Shop of Craig
White Bass through the Ice
Montana Ice Fishing 2022
Circus bears in the wild?
Turn your extra ground game meat into quesadilla DELICIOUSNESS
Big walleye out of ice hole on Fort Peck
DAN and DAVY NEW RULES!!!
By Montana Grant
Ask Hank from FWP – Listen to Last Weeks Show 1/15/22
By Kamp Cook
Montana Fishing Reports for 1/15/22
ICE CHIPS and TIPS #3
AIR FRYER FUN!!!
Skier found dead after going missing from Lost Trail Ski Area
By Moosetrack Megan
The West Yellowstone Ice Fishing Tournament is ON!
“Learning to speak the Burbot LING-oh!” by Joe Frank
Bear With Me For Bear Safety
By Krawdaddy Jones
Buck has no fear…it must drink Red Bull…
FINGER FIRST AID!!!
WHO OWNS MONTANA?
Holter Opens Its Gates for Trout
Goose Season 2022 Success
2022 Frenchtown Pond Kids Ice Fishing Clinic Jan. 22nd
2nd Annual Ducks on Ice Fishing Tournament, Feb 19
Opinion: American Prairie Does More Than Pay Taxes