Everybody has their own ways of doing things, and there are hacks for everything these days that most of us have seen. Here are five fishing hacks we found on survivallife.com that are definitely worth checking out and cost next to nothing:
1. Vacuum-seal your first-aid kit and anything else you would like to keep water proof–just in case! Simple and totally effective.
2. Earplugs make great bobbers if you’re in a pinch.
3. If you drink wine, save the corks! You can use the cork to help keep your sunglasses and other personal items afloat if something happens and then end up in the water.
4. Put a nail in the end of your artificial worm lure to give it more movement in the water to attract the big bass…
5. Use a wet wipes container and an ice pack for a mini-bait box. It is super portable and easy to access.
Yellowstone-area grizzly bear deaths up from 2019
Two New Awards for Walleyes Unlimited Fort Peck Championship Series
Woman injured in Virginia City moose encounter
By Moosetrack Megan
2021 Spring Mack Days – Week 4 Update
Select Yellowstone National Park roads and services open April 16
Pictograph Cave State Park reopens to public
Venison Corn Dogs for Everybody!
Yellowstone River Report 4/10/2021
By Montana Grant
BEAR SPRAY 101!!!
Spring Turkey Opener 2021 – Listen to Last Weeks Show 4/10/21
By Kamp Cook
Montana Fishing Reports for 4/10/21
FWP sites in Carter, Richland, Wibaux counties enter Stage 1 fire restrictions
FWP announces change to walleye regulation in section of Missouri River, Canyon Ferry and Hauser reservoirs
DPHHS Confirms First Hantavirus Case for 2021
Why is Crooked Creek Marina Boat Ramp tough to launch a boat?
Big Hole River Fishing Report 4.8.21
Sip on a Bait Bucket and get your fishing information from Catchin the Big Ones
Spring Turkey Hunting Season Opens April 10
Spring Black Bear Hunting Season Opens April 15
Walleye Spawn Update III, 4.7.21 by Fort Peck Reservoir Biologist, Heath Headley
Kentucky angler catches record-breaker, almost couldn’t find certified scale