I am not even going to include an intro for this one. Check out this post by KFBB Montana about a grass fire near Great Falls:
YOU WON’T BELIEVE THIS!!!!
Black Eagle Volunteer Fire Department has determined the cause of this morning’s fire. A hawk flew down to pick up a snake. The hawk gets the snake…. snake wiggles …. his tail hits the power-line causing electricity to shoot through the snake and out the hawk – essentially electrocuting both of them. Sparks from the shock were sent to the ground which is what caused the fire!!!!!! Thankfully everyone (except for the hawk and snake) are okay.
Here is another article about it, too.