Contacting FWP with licensing, other questions
By angelamontana

Posted: April 6, 2020

For the foreseeable future, people interested in getting help with application and licensing questions should call the FWP Licensing Call Center at 406-444-2950 or email The licensing call center will be answering calls from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday. At times the call volume is high; please be patient as statewide staff work hard to answer questions in a timely manner.

Other questions? 

If you’re trying to reach FWP staff to ask very localized questions outside of licensing issues, please call:

  • Kalispell:  406-751-4564
  • Missoula: 406-542-6501
  • Great Falls:406-454-5841
  • Glasgow:406-228-3702
  • Billings:406-247-2970
  • Miles City:406-234-0930 – for Block Management Program questions
  • Aquatic Invasive Species boat check inquiries: 406-444-2440