Red Lodge, MT (June 13, 2021) – The Robertson Draw Fire is burning about 12 miles south of Red Lodge, Montana and 8 miles north of Clark, Wyoming. The fire, burning in predominantly sagebrush and grass, was reported on June 13, 2021 at around 3:30 p.m. MDT and is located very near the Montana and Wyoming border.
- Size: about 50 acres;
- Cause: Under investigation;
- Resources on Scene: Engines and firefighters from the Forest Service and Bridger, Belfry and Red Lodge Fire Departments;
- Management: Chad Tuss is the current Incident Commander and a Type 3 Incident Management Team has been ordered;
- Structures Threatened: None at this time;
- Additional resources ordered: Two Type 2 Hand Crews and a Heli-Rappel helicopter and crew.
For additional information please visit us on Facebook at CusterGallatinNationalForest or ShoshoneNF. Additional information can also be found on the Custer Gallatin Forest website at www.fs.usda.gov/custergallatin.