When you’re skiing, are you respectful? Here are some ski/snowboard etiquette tips to remember while you’re on the slopes:
- The skier in front of you has the right of way.
- Stop somewhere sensible.
- Know before you go.
- Don’t litter.
- Don’t cut the lift line.
- Stop and help a fellow skier who has fallen or looks hurt.
- Don’t duck ropes or ski into closed areas.
- Be friendly on the chair lift.
- Don’t stand on other people’s skis in the lift line.
- HAVE FUN!
Read the full article from SnowBrains here.
Image licensing information here.