If you have been following this three-part series of facts about nature/wildlife, here is the last bit of facts from backpacker.com:
- The largest Saguaro cactus was 46 feet tall and 200 years old. It was damaged by wildfire in 2005.
- Mosquitos are attracted to stinky feet.
- Female mountain goats are called nannies.
- Moose are born knowing how to swim.
- Alligators regrow teeth as they wear down, and can grow 3,000 teeth over their lives.
- Gray wolves are big eaters—but they can go almost two weeks without food.