Kalispell — Montana Fish, Wildlife & Parks director, deputy director and members of their staff will be visiting regional offices during a tour of the state in August and September, including a stop next week in Kalispell.
Director Hank Worsech and Deputy Director Dustin Temple invite the public to join them at regional FWP offices for open houses. The open house in Kalispell will be held Aug. 24, 2021 at the FWP Region 1 office at 490 North Meridian. All open houses will run from 5 to 8 p.m. Refreshments will be provided.
“It’s been a busy year and we know people have a lot of things they’re interested in discussing,” said Worsech. “This is a great opportunity for us to hear directly from the public on topics they’re passionate about.”
FWP ensures its meetings are fully accessible to those with special needs. To request arrangements, call FWP at 406-444-3186.
- Aug. 23: Region 2 Headquarters in Missoula, 3201 Spurgin Road
- Aug. 24: Region 1 Headquarters in Kalispell, 490 North Meridian Road
- Aug. 31: Region 4 Headquarters in Great Falls, 4600 Giant Springs Road
- Sept. 1: Region 6 Headquarters in Glasgow, 1 Airport Road
- Sept. 7: Region 3 Headquarters in Bozeman, 1400 South 19th
- Sept. 8: Region 5 Headquarters in Billings, 2300 Lake Elmo Drive
- Sept. 9: Region 7 Headquarters in Miles City, 352 I-94 Business Loop