8.7.2022 10:00 AM Update on Evacuations and Closures
Updates from the Lake County Sheriff’s Office on evacuations and closures in effect at 12:00 PM on Sunday, August 7, 2022.
- Evacuation orders have been lifted for residents along Lake Mary Ronan Road (Hwy 352) west of Dayton Creek Road. This area will remain under pre-evacuation warning and open to residents and guests only.
- Camp Tuffit/West Shore Road remains under evacuation order and is closed to all traffic.
- Residents of Chief Cliff Lane, Black Lake Road, Big Meadows Road, and Dayton Creek Road remain under pre-evacuation warning and open to residents only.
- Speed limits will be reduced to 35 mph on Lake Mary Ronan Road (Hwy 352).
- The Proctor dump will be open to Lake County residents with normal operating hours.
- Closures remain in effect for the Boat Ramp at the Elmo Fishing Access site and Lake Mary Ronan State Park.