- Blanchard Lake – Fishing great for crappie. Look for them around 3-9 foot of water. White and chartreuse are a dominate color this time of year.
- Lake Mary Ronan– Fish off of Camp Tuffit. Put your line down 40 foot: jigging gold Hali jigs. Rainbowsare picking up with Mack wedding rings!!
- Flathead River – The spring melt off is in full effect. Proceed with caution!
- Swan Lake – Reports lots of lake trout being caught, Zimmer tackle seems to be key!!
- Beaver Lake – Perch bite is picking up, small Sagos scuds with a jigs are producing some good sized yellow perch.
- Thompson River – Hatches have started to show up, nymphs are still productive in the fast waters.
- Flathead Lake – Some lake trout being found trolling the shallows. Focus on points and ambush areas this time of year. FLC spinners are restocked!!
Photo by Vidar Nordli-Mathisen on Unsplash