Valentine’s Day Gifts for Manly-Men
Valentine’s Day isn’t only for women to be spoiled with things they love–what about the men? Make sure your man knows just how much you appreciate him by getting him some manly-man Valentine’s Day gifts.
Here are a few “manly man” gift ideas:
- Gun (I don’t think your man would care what type of gun you got, I bet he would love any gun you bought him!)
- Skis/Snowboard (Could be pricey, but definitely worth it if you are the couple who skis/snowboards together! Used skis and snowboards are also good options!)
- Box of ammo (Nothing says “I love you” like a box of ammo for his favorite pistol or rifle!)
- Engraved pocket knife (A knife is one thing, but an ENGRAVED knife adds that special personal touch.)
- Fishing lures (This is affordable, and you can get creative with the note you give with the lures!)
- A fancy padded rifle sling (These vary in prices, but when you have a nice sling, it makes a world of difference when you’re packing your rifle around!)
- Something made out of antlers (It could be anything, but you can get creative with this gift!)
- Thick, comfy wool socks (You can never have too many pairs of good, warm, comfortable socks..right?)
These are just a few ideas for that outdoorsy man in your life who might not be expecting you to go all out for him. It isn’t too late to run to the store and pick up something. Give HIM a reason to look forward to Valentine’s Day next year!