The Montana Walleye Governor’s Cup is taking place at Fort Peck Reservoir this weekend with 141 teams competing in this year’s action packed tournament filled with a strong group of teams.
Day one leaders
1. Jesse & Monica Reuter from Sidney, MT 30.55 lbs.
2. Scott & Cindy Sundheim from Fairview, MT 24.08 lbs.
3. Kenny Kepp Shane Morse from Hardin, MT 23.44 lbs.
4. Tevor Verhasset & Jeff Nagle from Sidney, MT 22.04 lbs.
5. Kevin Miller from Glasgow, MT & Dave Burg from Williston, ND 18.7 lbs.
6. Ted & Taylor Toavs from Wolf Point, MT 18.49 lbs.
7. Gene Pronto from Wolf Point, MT & Johnny Sehlosser from Conrad, MT 18.06 lbs.
8. David Corns from Pine Haven, WY & Joe Baird from Gillette, WY 17.9 lbs.
9. Dan & Cole Barton from Gillette, WY 17.48 lbs.
10. Dan Majesky & Douglas Sipe from Billings, MT 17.32 lbs.
11. Clint & Layne Thomas from Jordan, MT 17.2 lbs.
12. J.R. Rasmusan & Norm Sillerud from Glasgow, MT 17.18 lbs.
13. Daryl Belik from Tioga, ND & James Sandbeck from Grand Forks, MN 15.82 lbs.
14. Kyle Vine from Vida, MT & Colby Tocnitti from Bismark, ND 15.74 lbs.
15. Kevin Standford from Bismark, ND & Chase Wisness from Keene, ND 15.56 lbs