Fried Cheesy Walleye Nuggets Recipe
If you are a walleye-catchin machine, then here is an awesome recipe for you to try that involves frying, cheese and nuggets:
Fried Cheesy Walleye Nuggets
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups flaked cooked fish Oil for deep-fat frying
1. In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Stir in the fish. Roll into 1-in. balls.
2. In an electric skillet or deep-fat fryer, heat oil to 375°. Fry fish nuggets, a few at a time, until golden brown on both sides; drain on paper towels. Serve with tartar sauce if desired.
By Fishing In Minnesota