What is this shooting event all about?
Bob Ward & Sons’ 9th Annual Shooter’s Weekend will be held on August 4th and 5th. Proceeds from the shooting event this year will benefit Buck Up For Wounded Warriors. Bob Ward’s has teamed up with hunting brands Federal, Remington, Browning and Vortex Optics, to raise funds for “Buck Up”, whose mission is to provide Combat Veterans and their Families with a Support Team, tools, and training required to successfully transition into their community as a productive and independent survivor (www.buckupforwoundedwarriors.com).
Shooter’s Weekend is an opportunity for gun enthusiasts to shoot rifles, shotguns and handguns from a wide variety of manufacturers. Shooters are encouraged to bring family members, as this is an event for everyone from novices to experts. There will be experienced staff, vendors and volunteers on hand to assist all shooters. Children under 18 years must be accompanied by a parent in order to shoot.
Saturday, August 4th 10am-4pm
- the shoot will be held in the Missoula area at Deer Creek Shooting Center.
Sunday, August 5th 10am-4pm
- the shoot moves to the Butte area and will be held at the Rocker Gun Range.
What is the cost?
- There is no charge for spectators, but there is a charge to demo guns and shoot.
- Proceeds from shooting tickets in the past have been donated by Bob Ward’s to various outdoor and sporting related causes.
- Last year’s benefactor was Tough Enough To Wear Pink of Montana.
Represented Gun Manufacturers Include:
- Nighthawk Custom
- Springfield Armory
- Smith and Wesson
- Franklin Armory
- Sure Fire
Bob Ward’s and the manufacturers provide firearms and ammunition and request the public not bring their own.
Bob Ward’s is Montana’s oldest and largest sporting goods retailer with stores in Missoula, Butte, Helena, Hamilton and Bozeman, and online at www.bobwards.com. In June, the company is celebrated its 95th anniversary.
For more information, contact Karen Snow, Bob Ward’s Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 406.728.3220.