Are you using propane as a heating source in your hunting camp? If so, do not let this happen to you…
If you plan to use propane in your hunting camp, BE SURE TO CHECK FOR LEAKS. An update was just released on /0/” target=”_blank”>kpax.com after an RV exploded in Kalispell early Wednesday morning. It turns out a propane leak led to the explosion, and all three of the victims suffered severe burns but are in stable condition at Seattle’s Harborview Medical Center.
Check your lines! This goes for anybody using propane for anything. You can’t spend to much time being safe, because the saying “better safe than sorry” couldn’t be more emphasized with this story.
For the full story by kpax.com, click here.
(Information and photos via kpax.com)