Happy New Years Resolutions
By Toby Trigger
Where did 2016 go? Makes no difference now, it’s time to look ahead at 2017 and what better way to start than with a list of New Years Resolutions?
- Put in for every permit you can afford.
- Then get a credit card to pay for the rest of the permits you couldn’t afford on your own.
- Don’t complain when you don’t draw any.
- Brag like hell when you do.
- Actually practice shooting before season starts.
- Don’t blame the gun when you miss. Blame the wind, shot angle or your distracting hunting buddy but don’t blame the gun.
- Bring your camera and take good photos.
- And not just photos of trees and beautiful sunrises for God sakes.
- Find good recipes and actually use them with the game you shoot.
- Share the recipe with friends who actually shoot something when you don’t.
- Last but not least enjoy yourself it’s a new year!