Craig Caddis Fest & BBQ Cook-Off Saturday May 19th
Big day this coming Saturday. Look for rain, as it generally does, 5 years running…
Or maybe this year we will see some sunshine for the entire event! That would be terrific.
Lots of great live auction items on the block at 730pm Saturday Izaak’s Log Jam including…
- Original art from Christa HArdy
- Original art from Greg Meyer
- Original art from Carroll Jenkins
- The Caddis Poster art from Janae Valle
- Guide trips from Mike Kuhnert Evolution Fly Fishing here in Craig
- John Way The Tackle Shop Ennis guide trip on the Madison
- Guide trip from Justin Lawrence somewhere in Montana with Lakestream Fly Shop Whitefish
- Guide Trip from Trout Chasers Lodge and Jason Fluery.
- SIMMS Headwaters Waders from Eric Neufeld SIMMS Rep
- Fly Rod from ?
Live Music on the Log Jam by the Longhorn Band 4pm
Kids events bouncy house, Ferris wheel, face painting…
Parade @ 4pm
BBQ 4-7 pm $3 bites with 10+ competitors
Silent and Live Auction
The awesome not so muddy environs of downtown Craig Montana all day long!
See you Saturday!
Via Headhunters Fly Shop