Seven Fishing Access Sites Reopen near Great Falls
Seven fishing access sites near Great Falls have reopened after being closed from recent flooding on the Missouri River and tributaries.
Fish, Wildlife and Parks announced July 2 the reopening of the following FAS:
- Willow Creek Reservoir on the Rocky Mountain Front west of Augusta,
- Big Bend on the Missouri River south of Great Falls
- Cottonwood Grove on the Missouri River south of Great Falls,
- Ulm Bridge on the Missouri River south of Great Falls
- Truly Bridge on the Smith River near Ulm
- Medicine River on the Sun river near Vaughn
- Fort Shaw on the Sun river near Vaughn.
Two other FAS remain closed – Mid Canon on the Missouri River and Largent Bend on the Sun River near Vaughn. – because of high water and unsafe conditions.
(via MT FWP)