Seven fishing access sites near Great Falls have reopened after being closed from recent flooding on the Missouri River and tributaries.
Fish, Wildlife and Parks announced July 2 the reopening of the following FAS:
- Willow Creek Reservoir on the Rocky Mountain Front west of Augusta,
- Big Bend on the Missouri River south of Great Falls
- Cottonwood Grove on the Missouri River south of Great Falls,
- Ulm Bridge on the Missouri River south of Great Falls
- Truly Bridge on the Smith River near Ulm
- Medicine River on the Sun river near Vaughn
- Fort Shaw on the Sun river near Vaughn.
Two other FAS remain closed – Mid Canon on the Missouri River and Largent Bend on the Sun River near Vaughn. – because of high water and unsafe conditions.
(via MT FWP)