Easy Bison Nuggets Recipe
Chrissy Fish, of Helena, recently was one of 20 hunters outside of the tribe that was drawn for a bison tag in HD385, near Gardiner, and she got a nice bull this past weekend! (click here to read about her hunt and check out her pictures) On that note, here is a pretty awesome recipe for Chrissy and anybody who enjoys bison. It’s great as a snack and awesome for the kiddos, too!
BUFFALO NUGGETS RECIPE (recipe and photo via deliciousbydre.com)
- 1 lb ground bison
- McCormick’s worcestershire pub burger seasoning
- heat up your grill or grill pan.
- weigh or divide meat up into 8 little patties equal in size. (2 ounces each)
- spray surface with non-stick grilling spray and season one side of the patties before placing seasoned side down on grill/pan. season the top of burgers.
- flip the burgers once after two minutes, then flip burgers once every minute or so until they reach the doneness you prefer. (this keeps the juices inside the burger.)
- total time time will vary based on grill heat and desired meat temperature.
- drizzle with mustard (or ketchup) or make into sliders!
refrigerate in air-tight container for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 2 months.