Whether you’re after breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack, these are worth a shot!!
- Spray skillet with cooking spray.
- Add spices and salt to ground meat and cook until done.
- Combine beans and rice in a saucepan.
- Heat on low until warm through (or microwave).
- Place tortillas in a folded damp towel and place in the oven on low.
- Place a warm tortilla on plate, keeping other tortillas covered.
- Place 1/4 bean mixture and meat on flat tortilla, leaving 2 inches at bottom of tortilla so it can be folded up.
- Add 1/4 cheese, salsa, sour cream, lettuce or anything else that sounds good.
- Fold up the bottom and roll the sides around.